We will do everything in our power to guarantee your privacy and, therefore, we will handle your personal data with care. LK complies with EU laws and regulations regarding personal data handling as implied by the General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR).
- We will only collect, use and store personal data that is absolutely necessary for the mutually agreed upon purpose at hand.
- We will ask your explicit permission to collect, use or store any personal data, explaining the purpose of our request.
- If the purpose of the personal data collection has been met, or is no longer in place, we will fully remove and delete any personal data that is stored in any form in our systems.
- At your request, we will remove any personal data from our systems.
- We have taken all possible organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- We will never provide third parties with your personal data unless sharing your data is essential for providing you with the services for which the data was provided, or – if the data is shared for a different purpose than originally intended – without your explicit permission.
Categories of personal data we collect
- Supplier (Contact Person or Contractor): company name, contact details such as name, address, city, country, phone number, email address, website, Social Media Profile, bank account details, VAT number. Purpose: Invoicing, communications and delivery of contracted assignment.
- Client (Art Gallery, Corporate Business Curator or Art Buyer): company name, name, city, country, phone number, email address, function, website, Social Media Profile, bank account details, VAT number Purpose: Delivery of purchased Artwork, Invoicing, PO numbers, Internal Documents.
- Blog/Newsletter and/or email marketing subscribers: name, email address, company name. Purpose: Subscription for blog and marketing newsletters & event announcements/invitations.
- Prospective Clients, stakeholder/lobby-contacts and interested parties: name, company, phone number, email address. Purpose: Business development & Event Exhibitions.
- Freelance Contractor: name, phone number, email address, banking details, VAT number, picture, professional background information, LinkedIn Profiles, skype/zoom ID, Biographies, invoices. Purpose: delivery of assignments as contracted by LK.
- Freelancers: name, address, city, country, email address, phone number, job description, copy passport, BSN number, portrait picture, banking details, CV, timesheets, LinkedIn profile, skype/zoom id, bank details, teamviewer id, IP Address. Purpose: Job contract, payment of services, presence on website LK, presence on Proposals PPT/PDF, emails, phone calls and meetings, zoom/skype meetings.
The data that you have provided may be handled by third parties only if and as necessary for providing the services as described above.
We use third parties for the following purposes (please click on the link of the respective companies to view their privacy policies):
- Sending our newsletters/blog posts (Mailchimp)
- Conducting surveys before, during and after training programs. (Surveymonkey)
- Sharing documents in a cloud-based system (Dropbox)
- Hosting meetings on on-line platforms (Webex, Skype for Business, Zoom)
- Hosting recordings on-line platforms (Webex, Skype for Business, Zoom)
- Handling our financial administration (Raijmad, Twinfield by Wolters Kluwer)
- We never share personal data with individuals with which we have no processor agreement.
- We only work with third party companies that are compliant with EU laws and regulations under the GDPR.
- We don’t hand over your personal data to third parties for other purposes than they were collected for, without your explicit permission.
LK will store your personal data no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purpose that the data was provided for, unless you have given us your explicit permission.
We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect your data from unlawful obtainment or use.
These measures include:
- All persons that act under LK’s responsibility that are in contact with your personal data are kept to a strict nondisclosure policy regarding your data via a signed contract which includes a confidentiality clause.
- The staff that have access to your personal data are kept to an absolute minimum; only those that need the access to be able to provide you with the service your data was provided for, have access to it. Staff have no right to copy or use your data in any other way than for the purpose the data was provided for.
- We regularly test and evaluate our security measures.
- All of our contracted employees and freelancers are well informed on the importance of compliance with the GDPR and are instructed to always treat your personal data with great care.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights:
- You have the right to know, view, rectify or request the removal of your personal data which we have received from you.
- You have the right to object to or complain about the way your personal data (or parts of it) is handled by us or by one of our processors.
- You have the right to request that we hand over your personal data as stored by us to yourself, or to another party as a direct assignment by you only.
- If you have given us permission to handle your personal data, you are always able to withdraw your permission.
Should you have a complaint about the way we handle(d) your personal data, please contact us. We will always do our utmost to find a way to handle your complaint in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
Should a solution not be found, you have the right to file a complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ in the Netherlands, the Dutch data protection supervising authority.
1217 KZ Hilversum
T + 31 35 698 9369
M + 31 6 14 56 76 26