LK will store your personal data no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purpose that the data was provided for, unless you have given us your explicit permission.
We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect your data from unlawful obtainment or use.
These measures include:
- All persons that act under LK’s responsibility that are in contact with your personal data are kept to a strict nondisclosure policy regarding your data via a signed contract which includes a confidentiality clause.
- The staff that have access to your personal data are kept to an absolute minimum; only those that need the access to be able to provide you with the service your data was provided for, have access to it. Staff have no right to copy or use your data in any other way than for the purpose the data was provided for.
- We regularly test and evaluate our security measures.
- All of our contracted employees and freelancers are well informed on the importance of compliance with the GDPR and are instructed to always treat your personal data with great care.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights:
- You have the right to know, view, rectify or request the removal of your personal data which we have received from you.
- You have the right to object to or complain about the way your personal data (or parts of it) is handled by us or by one of our processors.
- You have the right to request that we hand over your personal data as stored by us to yourself, or to another party as a direct assignment by you only.
- If you have given us permission to handle your personal data, you are always able to withdraw your permission.
Should you have a complaint about the way we handle(d) your personal data, please contact us. We will always do our utmost to find a way to handle your complaint in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
Should a solution not be found, you have the right to file a complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ in the Netherlands, the Dutch data protection supervising authority.
1217 KZ Hilversum
T + 31 35 698 9369
M + 31 6 14 56 76 26